Friday, October 30, 2009

Hi there...

pinkflowers

It's been a while. I got an incredibly exciting job, which I will tell you about later, and I went to see dear friends get married in Mexico. The Job had me working some crazy hours and kept me far from a computer but it was so inspiring to realize I had a lot to bring to the table....sometimes you forget who you were before you had a kid.

It will take multiple posts to share the wedding with you. The location was so glorious, and since we were in the path of a hurricane the week I was there, the sky-scapes alone could feed us visually for a week.

I just wanted to say hello again. These flowers graced my windowsill this summer, but I just saw some similar ones last week in Mexico so they still feel current to me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley. Welcome back! Look forward to hearing of your adventures.
    x
    liss

    ReplyDelete